« Home | shopping with baby and friends :D » | Shopped for New Year Stuff :) » | busy busy busy with BABY ! » | HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! » | First date with baby ! ^^ » | New life started with her! » | wonderful day with new friends :D » | bored saturday ~_~ » | happy birthday philbert :D » | boring days z.Z »

my birthday celebration @ momo

hihi long time no blog haha, been lazy and busy with stuff so sorry haven update :D so i'm here to update ^^.V yesterday was an unforgettable night for me, went to club momo to celebrate my birthday haha thank for everybody who is coming and thank for those who treat me drinks which made me drunk and thanks for bert and rui wen to give me a wonderful birthday gift, a momo membership card :D omg i just love this group what can i say it's the best birthday present i every receive lolx. wooot take some photos with my friends and girlfriend haha limited only :P, drank 5 tequila shots and a bacardi 151, and hell the bacardi 151 was damn kick sia. after that went to drank some beer and some red don't what LOL, went to the toilet to puke then came back was resting till you chao and rui wen was like coming back from the bar and saying "GRAVEYARD LAI LO" i was like omg ji pai ho seh liao. then i really cannot already no choice birthday boy must give face i drank 1 mouthful and it taste like SHIT man lol. really cannot liao then went to the entrance and puke, damn jia lat puke till nose bleed somemore LOL fierce, thanks willie, henry and kah wai for taking care of me and sending me home :) had a great time all i can say that waB is the best :D ciaoz~